Friday, October 12, 2012

donderdag 11 oktober 2012

donderdag 11 oktober 2012 Up before alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They quote some of the polls. It makes me a little crazy when they do that. The polls are only right when you like the numbers. Presidential debate only gave Romney a small bounce in key battleground states, poll shows. They sound excited about the Biden - Ryan debate.
Lemongrass chicken stix and a fried egg for breakfast. Walk down to the post office to mail my Comcast bill. Walk up to 7-Eleven for some coffee. Blue cup, please. I like their pumpkin spice coffee.
7-ELECTION.COM Catch the streetcar from Denny to work. Busy with breaks. I'm amazed that the Seahorses are fairly mellow. They play with the train set. Some do puzzles. Raul sets up their lunches. Over to Sea Otters. It's so quiet when I enter their room that I wonder if no one is there. They're eating lunch. A couple of them eat everything on their plates. I like how Kamon pronounces Spaghetti. "Basaghi!" I wonder if that's Japanese. Most of the kids go to sleep easily. It's a struggle with one of them. All sleep. Early risers play with my buckeyes with baskets and scoops. Walk up to Whole Foods to pick up somethings - Key Lime Tofu. That sounds good. Turn on KIRO for a change. Sad story about a kid - arrested for possession of a small amount of pot - who died from bronchial asthma brought on by his severe milk allergy. Stupid cops ignored his suffering. Report - New allegations after inmate with severe allergies dies in jail. Rest in peace, Michael Saffioti.
Take the Biden-Ryan debate with me on a walk up and down Pike Street. Thank you, KUOW. It's sounds like a good debate.  I see the debate is on TVs at Saint John's, the Vietnamese Nail place, and at Homewood Suites. Back to my place. The stream from ABC News is rather unstable. Pesto pasta primavera for dinner. Watch Star Trek: The Wrath Of Khan. Revenge is a dish best served cold. It is very cold in space.

No comments:

Post a Comment