Saturday, October 6, 2012

vrijdag 5 oktober 2012

vrijdag 5 oktober 2012 Up with alarm. Jimmy Dean breakfast croissant for breakfast. Watch KOMO News. A wildfire burns near Shelton, but temperatures in the 30s overnight cooled it down. Turn on Stephanie Miller. More fact-checking about the debate. An animated President Obama told a crowd in Wisconsin yesterday: “When I got onto the stage, I met this very spirited fellow who claimed to be Mitt Romney. But it couldn’t have been Mitt Romney, because the real Mitt Romney has been running around the country for the last year promising $5 trillion in tax cuts that favor the wealthy.” Republicans! Quit picking on Big Bird! Caui and I watch Power Rangers Lost Galaxy: Raise The Titanisaur in her room.
I totally miss my turn on Hanford Street on my way to the Mount Baker Station. Doh! Catch the train on time after all. The guy next to me is reading The Stranger. Interesting cover.
The cover story is Men Who Rock! Walk up 8th Ave. from the Westlake Station. Two hours of planning time for Cristin. Olivia and I take the 5 Dolphins out to the playground. We spend some time in the sandbox trying to bury a soccer. We almost finish our project until someone knocks the ball out of its crater. Inside for crackers, milk and naps. Over to Seahorses. Long lunchtime. But they get goofy... too goofy. And that's when accidents happen. Oops. Some kids are falling apart and crying. It's peaceful with the Seahorses, so I spend some more time with the Sea Otters until things smooth out. I love it. One of them falls asleep hugging a ball.
The commuters on the train go Yawn, Yawn, Yawn... Me, too. Back at Cat City, Pete and Maxine greet me. "Mwoow" and "Squeak." I water Plant City. Max watches Igor with me. Tuna fish salad for dinner. Switch to AMC to watch Tombstone, but I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment