Wednesday, October 24, 2012

dinsdag 23 oktober 2012

dinsdag 23 oktober 2012 Some noise wakes me up at Midnight. Watch a Midnight Edition Of Hardball. The folks in Boca Raton are rowdy. The panel comments on how Romney dumped the Neocon advisers for a World Peace message. Mitt Romney - The Global Dove! Watch France 24. They pour over the papers about the debate. Toast and General Tsao chicken for breakfast. Walk down to 7-Eleven for some pumpkin spice coffee. Back to my place. Finally. Hot water for a shower. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz about her impressions of last night's debate. The radio is full of politics. KUOW hosts a debate between Rep. Jim McDermott and Republican challenger attorney Ron Bemis. I don't have time for a whole debate. Streetcar to work. Busy day at work. I'm breaking people all over the place. I cover for Cristin's meeting. I help the Dolphins go down for naps, and then I set up the Sea Otter lunches. Raul offers me a break, but I need to give it up. I'll catch up at nap time. It's too busy. Over to Seahorses. Finally, all the kids are asleep by 1:30. Now a break. Check on Sea Otters. One early riser. I manage to get another back to sleep. Miracle! Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff. Walk up to QFC to pick up a few things. Back to my place. Oy! My back. Back home. Relax to a little Haven - Ball And Chain. Duke can't die! NOOOOOO!
Pasta salad for dinner. Watch Star Trek - A Piece Of The Action. "It's a hit, ain't it?" "Where'd you get them ears?" It's meant to be a humorous episode... but a planet run by gansters? Really? Hits too close to home planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment