Friday, October 19, 2012

donderdag 18 oktober 2012

donderdag 18 oktober 2012 Up with alarm. Catch up with Rachel Maddow this morning. She's the best. Also, she's right - the bubble giveth and taketh away. Jerome Corsi? Yuck! I like how she uses the George Bush - Miss Me Yet - pin. Spicy sweet potato fries and egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. (I realize that I missed Hal Sparks yesterday.) Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) is quite fun. He talks about what the election means for LGBT rights, national security, and the economy and jobs. Cali's 29th is lucky to have him. Walk half way to work. Streetcar the rest of the way. Handfull is breaks. I cover for Kenn's break. The Seahorses use the Infant Playground. Change of scenery, I guess. Charity sets up lunches for us. Thanks, Charity. Raul gives me a break. Thanks, Raul. Over to Sea Otters. Lunchtime is rather challenging today. Lots of spilled milk. Naps are a struggle, too. Fun for them, but not for the teachers. It's quiet in the Seahorse classroom. Time to relax. A couple Sea Otters wake up early. Streetcar to d'town. Shop at City Target. Some dark clouds are moving into the city. Back at my place. Watch KOMO News. Sad story about a cyclist who is hit by a truck. "People that were nurses, people who had been in wars, were all there to help and pull together." They watched Trent Graham take his last breath. Makes me wonder about riding my bike. It's perilous. Stuffed green pepper for dinner. Watch Politics Nation. Taggart Romney needs a good talking to. Threatening the president.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment