Friday, October 26, 2012

donderdag 25 oktober 2012

donderdag 25 oktober 2012 Up!
Up at 8:06. I can't believe that I slept through my alarm. Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah! Get ready for work. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm all over doing breaks. I'm with the 7 Seahorses on the Infant Playground for Kenn's lunch. I make sandcastles. The kids say, "I'm going to smash it." Inside for potty time. Toni sets up lunches. Over to Sea Otters for Charmaine's lunch. We seem to be over-staffed. Four teachers in the classroom. I sit a read books with the kids while the others set up mats and clean the lunch mess. Naps are easy. It's magical. The Seahorses are champion nappers. Kenn tells me about Dangerous Minds - a compendium of the new and strange-new ideas, new art forms, new approaches to social issues and new finds from the outer reaches of pop culture. Check it out.
Post: MITT ROMNEY: THE MORMON ‘CHOSEN ONE’? Thank you, Kenn. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Uwajimaya. Get a tofu plate and a Tsingtao beer. Catch a bus going to Mukilteo, but I'm just going to Union Street. Drop off stuff. Short walk around d'town... just over to Olive 8. Where else? Back at my place. Watch PoliticsNation - news for the hard-of-hearing. Al Sharpton talks about the New York Times 538 Blog. Very interesting.
Haven is very interesting. Obviously, a dangerous place. Watch episode - Fur. No Duke in this one. Is there life on Mars? Carl Sagan takes us on a tour of the red planet. Watch Blues For A Red Planet.
Dr. Sagan's voice is soothing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment