Sunday, October 14, 2012

zondag 14 oktober 2012

zondag 14 oktober 2012 Up with alarm. Why did I turn on my alarm? Watch DW-TV. They have a report on Space Tourism.  Berlin starts its Festival Of Lights. Beams of bright colors and all shapes illuminate monuments and installations throughout Berlin.
Festival of Lights 2011 from Matthias Makarinus on Vimeo. Why did I think it was a work day? Oh, well. Turn on A Prairie Home Companion. I love Guy's All-Star Shoe Band. Out and about. There's a Seahawks game today. New England Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks.  All the fans mingling d'town.  The train to Uwajimaya is packed with them.  I just want some Ozeki and Sichuan eggplant.  #101 bus tunnel back to my place.  It still feels bizarre that there's no more Free Ride Area. It's been 16 days of NRFA. Seattle's bus system has had a "ride free" area downtown since before I ever got here, back in the 80s.  Watch movie - X-men: First Class. Go, Alex, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment