Tuesday, October 30, 2012

dinsdag 30 oktober 2012

dinsdag 30 oktober 2012 A nightmare about having a fight with a couple cats. One of them bites me on the arm. Oy! Up at 1:03. Turn on RT. They're trying to make politics out of superstorm Sandy. Ladies and gentlemen. Activist: Tom Hayden. Turn on WINS 1010 for news in New York. Sounds pretty messy. MTA has no timetable for resuming service. Millions without power. NYU Medical is evacuated. Wall Street is closed. I can't sleep. I can stream TODAY. What can they do with that crane?
But the sun peaks out between rain bands. A rainbow touches down in lower Manhattan. Best hopes and wishes to you, NYC.
Streetcar to work. Busy day. Most of the kids are cooped up inside because of the rain. The Dolphins borrow some Bike Room time. The Starfish and Seahorses go nuts in there. I set up lunches for those kids. Over to Sea Otters. Early lunch. We settle down with our Doodle boards. They like my drawings of great white sharks and starfish. WWE at nap time. Just kidding.) But everyone sleeps. The streetcar car is running late. What's the matter? Take off my rain-soaked shoes and socks. Chat with Mom about Sandy The Storm. She tells me that the storm roared through NE Ohio during the wee hours of the morning. They lost power from 11PM to 3AM. I'm glad you're ok. Divert attention a little. Maybe a little Star Trek - By Any Other Name. Why would the Kelvans leave this lovely place?
Pasta salad for dinner. Watch movie - A Boy And His Dog. It's the story of a boy (Vic) and his uniquely telepathic dog (Blood).

No comments:

Post a Comment