Tuesday, February 5, 2013

dinsdag 5 februari 2013

dinsdag 5 februari 2013 Today, I fly back to Seattle. (NOT) I start travelling this afternoon. So, I'm a little restless. Up at 5:36 AM. Watch some news. The weather report says that it will be a calm day. I hope so. Trail bologna, bean soup and a roma tomato for breakfast. Find a movie on mom's computer. It's Nana at Kendal. A remarkable and gracious lady, indeed. My morning movie - My Favorite Martian. Jeff Daniels is riding in an old Valiant - one of the greatest cars in the world. Martians... "Just looking for a place to crash." Dan and Lisa invite mom and I to have lunch at The Fort. Mom gets the meatloaf special. Man! My heart was set on a perch sandwich! They don't have any fish at all! I get a big bowl of chili. Mom pays for the bill. That's extraordinary! They drop us off at home. While the folks watch FOX News, I stream KOMO News through mom's computer... ss well as some segments of The Daily Report - Jon Stewart's Totally-Non-Gay-All-Male-Tackle-Fest.
Hugs, kisses and bye to mom and dad. Dan drives me to CAK. OH MY GOD!!! Is United flying defective planes? My flight to Chicago is cancelled... The last flight to Chicago tonight. I call people about my predicament. I get re-ticketed with Delta for tomorrow morning. Shuttle to Quality Inn - 2940 Chenoweth Rd. Turn on the TV. Take a hot bath. Relax. Perhaps to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment