Friday, February 8, 2013

donderdag 7 februari 2013

donderdag 7 februari 2013 Up at 4:27. Watch KOMO News. Potatoes and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Matthew Breen, Editor in Chief of The Advocate, joins the gang in the Los Angeles Bureau to talk about the Boy Scouts’ delayed decision on allowing gay leaders. He has a yummy-sounding voice. I'm wearing my Kent State Golden Flashes shirt today. Go, Kent State!
I'm busy most of the morning. Trips to various stores - Target, QFC and Trader Joe's. Turn on 1010 WINS. New York City is bracing for a Nor'Easter which could dump a foot of snow on the city. Here... It's beautiful. The sun is out. The seagulls are cawing. Crystal blue skies. Wonderful day for walking.
I hope that I can catch some more winter sunshine. It's nice to see my city lit up... I love it. Watch Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment