Thursday, February 7, 2013

woensdag 6 februari 2013

woensdag 6 februari 2013 Sleep a little during Letterman. It gets chilly in my room which wakes me up. Strawberry Pop Tarts for breakfast. Watch CNN. Piers Morgan interviews author - Michelle A Rhea - about her book Radical: Putting Students First. It's 7.2 miles from Quality Inn to the airport by shuttle.
View Larger Map Some United crew join us on the shuttle ride to the airport. Interesting conversions... which give me more doubts about United Airlines. Gossip - You lose some points with me. Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah! Here, we are! This airport plays some funky music. I hear Draggin The Line by Tommy James. Makin' a living the old hard way Takin' and giving day by day. I dig snow and rain and bright sunshine Draggin' the line (draggin' the line). I get to my gate. I love you, Delta! From seat 13E, I get a beautiful view.
I can see the skyline of Altanta jutting out from the low clouds. Connection with flight to Seattle. We're on course. Distance = 2185 miles. Speed = 460 mph. Rent movie - Chasing Mavericks. Inspired by a true story, a surfing boy - Jay Moriarity (Jonny Weston) - wants the help of Frosty Hesson (Gerard Butler) to train him to survive the mythic Mavericks surf break -- one of the biggest waves on Earth. It's a "I love you bro!" film. It's tough and emotional when Jay dies. From point A to point B, it takes 5:01 hours of flying time. At last, I see home. Home, Sweet, Home.
Train to d'town. Plan to get outside for a walk, but Seattle rains on me. Thanks, Seattle. I'm just going to stay home. Watch KOMO News. Amy's Thai Stir-Fry for dinner. Fall asleep while watching this intergalactic love story - Futurama: Beast With A Billion Backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment