Sunday, February 3, 2013

zaterdag 2 februari 2013

zaterdag 2 februari 2013 Up at 6:26. Turn on WEWS News. It's about weather. Some friendly advice: slow down in wintry weather. I like the story about how Lakewood High School is involved in a fundraiser aimed to bring pet food for starving cats and dogs. Lean Cuisine Sun Dried Red Tomato Pesto Chicken for breakfast. Call Lisa about wine. "You should bring your Reisling. I just have Moscoto. Watch movie - This Means War on HBOw. Good cast, good action scenes and funny dialogue. Later, in the afternoon, Dan picks us up and drives us over to his house for the birthday bash. My sister, my brother and my little nephew all have birthdays. It's cold and snowy outside, but warm and fun inside.
It's thrilling for Ashton to turn 3-years-old. "Am I still 3?" "Right now?"
His cousin Daniel gives him Hungry Hippos. When it's put together, he has lots of fun... especially with dad. "I win!"
I can't believe that my nephew is getting married. Save the date: September 21.
There's a lot of commotion with 12 human beings and 3 dogs in this house. After dinner, we settle down. The birthday boy and his mom (and a few others) watch an episode of Diego.
My brother gives us a ride back to the house. We watch Casablanca on TCM. There's a repeat of Saturday Night Live with Jeremy Renner.

No comments:

Post a Comment