Sunday, February 24, 2013

zaterdag 23 februari 2013

zaterdag 23 februari 2013 Up at 5:55. Nice to sleep in a little. I spend a rather somber morning... The theme in the news seems to be Kids With Guns. Watch KOMO News. Report - One Year Later, Amina Bowman Still Healing From Shooting. Bless her heart. Amina is doing amazingly well. Stir fried veggies for breakfast. Check Cleveland news. Chardon High School are dealing with the trauma of the shootings a year later. The school superintendent is against arming teachers. Report - Chardon: One Year Later. I was thinking that the sun was coming out, but it's not. I want some fresh air anyway. Walk up to the Space Needle listening to KUOW. This American Life presents Harper High School, Part Two.

With a heavy heart... thinking about these disturbing trends, I grab a bus back to d'town. I walk like a zombie back to my place. I guess that this is constructive... To make Caprese salad. Ah, yes. This is therapeutic. Cutting up tomatoes, mozzarella and leaves of basil. I love the smell of basil. I gets on my fingers. Watch Voyager - Season 6; Conspiracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment