Sunday, February 3, 2013

zondag 3 februari 2013

zondag 3 februari 2013 Up at 8:36. Nice to sleep for a change. (I knew I would.) Stouffer's Spinach Souffle for breakfast. Watch movie - The Third Wheel.
Lovely movie. I like The Bus Song. And, strangely, Matt Damon pops up in a bit part. Good job, Matt. Again... Food much? Watch the Travel Channel - Super Bowl Tailgate Takeover. My god! The decadence! A sour cream fountain? Ew! Snow blowing around. Then the sun comes out, but it's still only 19F° outside. Warm up to a movie - Billy Elliot. There's a lot that I forgot - Billy's family, the miner's strike and how Billy's father turns himself around about his dream. And... Yay! Super Human Sunday Marathon with Lab Rats. Lisa picks me up and we go to visit Oberlin. I love this little city.
Back to Wellington. Lisa and I have a little wine break. Chat about this and that. Pet the dogs. Drop off. Well... Thanks to BBC America, I can avoid the Superbowl nonsense and watch a Star Trek The Next Generation marathon. Mom orders pizza and BBQ chicken wings from East Of Chicago Pizza for dinner. Delivery in about 20 minutes amazing, that. We munch on the stuff while the first quarter plays on. After dinner, I keep watching my marathon and conk out on the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment