Saturday, February 16, 2013

vrijdag 15 februari 2013

vrijdag 15 februari 2013 Up at 2:27. Watch WLS Chicago News. A meteorite in the morning. Wow! BOOM! Lay in bed. Sleep for a few minutes. Eggplant and onion frittata for breakfast. Yummy. Turn on Stephanie Miller. John Fugelsang joins the gang from NYC. He sounds upset with Harry Reid and the filibuster against the Hagel nomination. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm everywhere - Starfish, Seahorses, Ducklings, Seahorses (again) and Sea Otters. It's a lot, but it works out. I like the Peace Walk that I take with the Seahorses. "We're looking for peace." It's a beautiful day. All groups sleep well. Streetcar to d'town. Stop by the Mariners Team Store on 4th and Stewart. I like my new baseball cap. It fits just right. Watch KOMO News. They interview a couple of the puppeteers for the stage show of War Horse at the Paramount. Human beings! Surrender, or face total annihilation! Watch a long, lost movie from my collection - Destroy All Monsters. Godzilla attacks New York City, Rodan invades Moscow, Mothra lays waste to Beijing, Gorosaurus destroys Paris, and Manda attacks London. Chicken Pad Thai for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment