Thursday, February 14, 2013

woensdag 13 februari 2013

woensdag 13 februari 2013 Up with alarm. Cheddar and white onion omelet and potatoes for breakfast. Last night, when Marco Rubio appeared, I turned off the TV. I guess that I missed the best thing... as Stephanie Miller mocks mercilessly this morning.
Streetcar to work. Planning time for Patty. I'm with the 5 Sea Otters. The kids are pretty mellow. We read some books. We go outside to the playground. We spend quite a bit of time in the sandbox. At least it's dry... cool and cloudy. Lunches are set up in advance. Over to Starfish as extra help. Take a couple of energetic girls to the Bike Room. I wonder if they can wind down for naps, but they sleep. The Seahorses crash. They went to d'town this morning on the streetcar... their first field trip. Quiet time. Streetcar to d'town. Walk straight up to my place because I'm tired. Watch movie - Team America: World Police. Kim Jong Il: Now you see, the changing of the worrd is inevitabre! "Ka'plah!" Teriyaki drummettes and sweet potato fries for dinner. Watch some news. I love this story... The power that comes from being yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment