Friday, February 15, 2013

donderdag 14 februari 2013

donderdag 14 februari 2013 Happy Valentine's Day!  Up before alarm. Fried egg and potatoes for breakfast. I can't stream KTLK, so I switch to Chicago's Progressive Talk. My brain goes to Chicago this morning. My sister shared photos of her recent trip to Chicago. Lincoln Park. Also, Northern Illinois University marks 5 years since mass shooting. I would love love LOVE to go to the Sexy Liberal Show at The Chicago Theatre - 175 N. State St., Chicago, IL 60601 - April 13th. Streetcar to work. It's a great day for stickers - stars and hearts. I get a heart. Over to Seahorses for Kenn's lunch break. I take a few energetic kids out to the playground, and we mingle with the Sea Otters. We hang out in the sandbox for a long time. We have Tonka toys digging and shoveling sand everywhere. Back to Sea Otters for lunchtime. Good eaters. They're talking so much now. Naps are quick and easy. Walk up Mercer to Queen Anne. #4 bus to my place. Watch The Cycle. Lots of commentary on the SOTU. Krystal Ball presents The Case For Raising The Minimum Wage. Brown rice and tofu for dinner. Watch a Disney movie - Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment