Wednesday, March 13, 2013

dinsdag 12 maart 2013

dinsdag 12 maart 2013 Up with alarm. It's strange that the radio plays instead of the buzzer. Watch KOMO News. The Bachelor - Sean Lowe - picks Seattle woman. Onion and mushroom omelet with rice for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's delicious coffee. Back to my place. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She is very informative. She reports - Anti-gay Cardinal sleeping above the biggest gay sauna in Europe. And Paul Ryan's budget! Are you kidding me? Walk up Westlake to work. Hang out with the Starfish and the Seahorses on the Infant playground. The kids have a screaming session. I need to plug my ears. Set up lunches for the Seahorses. Over to Sea Otters for lunchtime. Only 3 of them today. Nice little story time before naps. Magical nap time for Seahorses and Wildflowers upstairs. Kenn plays a new CD - Under The Green Corn Moon: Native American Lullabies. It's beautiful. Walk down Westlake to Whole Foods. Pick up a few things. The drizzle is getting heavier. Walk d'town. Catch a #49 bus up to B'way. Just want to walk around a little. Bus back to my place. Watch the finale of The Bachelor. I can't believe that I'm sucked into this. Fish and chips for dinner. Watch movie - Mars Attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment