Friday, March 29, 2013

donderdag 28 maart 2013

donderdag 28 maart 2013 Up with alarm. Just lay in bed listening to KOMO News. Rice and fried egg for breakfast. Watch Jansing & Co. PROSECUTOR: LANZA FIRED 155 BULLETS IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Walk up Westlake to work, but I wandered off the right path on Valley Street. The street is all torn up, so I yelled at a worker. "You got to get this done! I'm tired of this!" Five months in a row with jackhammers and backhows. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Not a great way to start the work day, but there are donuts and chocolate in the staff lounge. Nice. Join the Seahorses for Kenn's lunch break. I read It's A Tiger for their circle time. It's their obsession. We spend some free-play time in the "Mad Room" as Kenn likes to call it. I take 3 of them to run on the deck. I hope to wear them down for a quiet nap time. It works. In the Sea Otter classroom, it's a mixed bag. Some of the kids want to goof off. Some of them are co-operative. It works out... eventually. Streetcar to d'town. Back at my place. Watch Power Rangers Wild Force - Sing Song. OMG! It's a musical episode! They're singing to a dear zord. Streetcar back to work for a meeting. Main topic - Security. Suspicious packages. Notify a supervisor! Do not "taste" a suspicious package. Thank you. And don't forget... Wash your hands. What a pleasant evening. I catch the sun setting as walk home. Passing by busy restaurants - Flying Fish - for example, I feel hungry. Pass into Whole Foods for a box of pasta salad. Home again. Watch The Cycle. Recounting Jim McGreevey's fall from grace and personal rebuilding.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Watch movie - Battle: Los Angeles. I fall asleep while the soldiers help civilians to repel from a busted up I-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment