Friday, March 8, 2013

vrijdag 8 maart 2013

vrijdag 8 maart 2013 Up at 4:24. Watch KOMO News. They talk mostly about the thick fog and the promise of warmth and sunshine. Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. Use black beans in the place of bacon. Watch Oliver Stone's documentary South Of The Border. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the frisky Seahorses today. Mr. Darby comes to play his banjo and guitar for us. I take a few high-energy kids out to the playground. We share with the Dolphins and Sea Otters. The kids shed their jackets in the warm sun. I'm hoping that they'll take good naps. They help me set up lunches. Then there are a few meltdowns. Freak-out Friday. Join the Sea Otters outside for a picnic lunch. Lovely. But one of them gets sick... all of a sudden. NOROVIRUS! Why must you spoil our fun! Geez. Turn on All Things Considered for my walk up to the 500 Mercer Street QFC. Interesting report - In Chicago, Dueling Ads Over The Meaning Of 'Jihad' On Monday, 25 CTA buses began sporting ads from My Jihad. It takes about 15 minutes, but a bus finally picks me up to take me d'town. Back at my place. Watch KOMO News. Drama! A woman suspected of shooting a 65-year-old man at a Seattle Parks maintenance center just north of Green Lake has been arrested. Leftovers for dinner. Watch movie - Milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment