Sunday, March 3, 2013

zaterdag 2 maart 2012

zaterdag 2 maart 2012 Up at 7:57. Nice to sleep in. Watch KOMO News. Report - Woman shot in arm as bullets fly near Pike Place Market. The drama unfolded at about 12:15 a.m. this morning. Officers investigate at the scene of the shooting. A rather snarky comment here - Pike Place Market: Come for the shootouts, stay for the produce. Szechwan Eggplant and rice for breakfast. Watch some MSNBC. I like George Takei's take on the Jedi Mind Meld.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
There's are some interesting tweets about it. Star Trek's Sulu says that the Republicans are Klingons. "I think Eric Cantor is a pure Klingon." Walk down to the 4th & Madison Bartell Drug store. I'm hoping to replace the battery in my Boss watch. This really cute kid - Jonathan from Wallingford - does it. I am amazed. Down to Pike Place to visit Golden Age Collectibles. Busy as usual. It's interesting that I see a lot of Green Lantern nerds at the ComiCon. The Convention Center is buzzing. I love to see the kids jumping up and down with excitement to see Batmans and Robins... all sorts of crazy costumes. Back to my place. Watch some Power Rangers Wild Force. Cole battles the Master Org. But, of course, Master Org quits and splits.

No comments:

Post a Comment