Thursday, March 21, 2013

woensdag 20 maart 2013

woensdag 20 maart 2013 Up with alarm. Black bean chili on rice for breakfast. Turn on WCPT. Hal Sparks is asking people to call in with their favorite lies about the Iraq War. Article - Lie by Lie: The Mother Jones Iraq War Timeline. Hal Sparks and Donald Rumsfeld are both notable alumni of New Trier High School. I try to walk up to work, but it's too rainy. Catch the streetcar at 7th & Westlake. At work, I snatch a couple blueberry pancakes from the morning snack. Yum. I'm with the Sea Otters while I give Patty some planning time.

Sea Otter Report:  We try to keep ourselves busy.  We puzzle with our puzzles.  We have "indoor bubbles."  We put on our fire helmets and stomp and romp to the firetruck song.  By special request, we play the Mister Darby version of B-I-N-G-O.  "OOOOOOO!"  It's nice that the sun comes out for our playground time.  We have "outdoor bubbles" which fly into the wild blue yonder at 50-MPH.  The Dolphins join us in the fun. The kids love that firetruck song. They played it only 3 times yesterday. After lunch, we settle down for naps. A couple put up a little defiance, but everyone sleeps well... past 3 o'clock. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at my place. Strange enough... I don't need a jacket for my walk to Capitol Hill. What's Simian Mobile Disco? Well, PREPARE TO GO APE-S%&T WITH SMD tonight at Neumos. No, not me. I'm 56-years-old, and my hips are achy. Sorry. Back home. Catch up with Rachel Maddow. That stupid war!
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Chili spaghetti for dinner. Watch movie - Serenity. From the mind of Joss Whedon...

No comments:

Post a Comment