Tuesday, March 5, 2013

maandag 4 maart 2013

maandag 4 maart 2013 Midnight movie - MST3K: Teenagers From Outer Space. A young alien - Derek - (David Love) falls for a pretty teenage Earth girl - Betty - (Dawn Anderson) and they team up to try to stop the plans of his invading cohorts. Sleep for a few hours. Up at 5:02. Watch Chicago 7 News. Snow is coming to hit the Chicago late Monday with 6 inches snow. Not again. Winter storm warning, Chicago! The 19th major winter storm? Turn on Stephanie Miller. She seems a little frustrated with David Gregory's interview with John Boehner. Right. Boehner is getting his talking-points mixed up. ‘I Don’t Know’ Whether Sequester Will Hurt Economy Or Not. Up to Whole Foods for some breakfast - Scrambled eggs, potatoes and sausage. Back to my place. Turn on KUOW to listen to Why Is Sugar So Bad For Us? Wander around d'town. Train to Uwajimaya to get the Daily Special - Hawaiian chicken. It's sunny, but I wish that it were warmer. Home again. Watch The Walking Dead - Secrets. I've already seen this episode, but I'm still rattled when Glenn and Maggie are attacked by a walker. I was wondering about the Hot Chocolate Run. It looks like fun. I saw all those festive runners downtown yesterday morning. Walk down Pine to The Inn At The Market. It's warm in the sunshine. Brian helps me check in. I find a glass and some ice. Settle down. Wow! The bed is very comfortable. Watch Comedy Central - Futurama: Raging Bender. Bender becomes a member of the Ultimate Robot Fighting League. The league makes him change his persona. So, The Gender Bender confronts Destructor. The sun is going away. Need to visit the deck soon. Cool! The ultimate luxury is to watch Comedy Central all night. Greeb is good, says John Hodgman.

No comments:

Post a Comment