Monday, March 18, 2013

zondag 17 maart 2013

zondag 17 maart 2013 Happy St. Patty's Day! Up at 7:30. Walk over to McDonald's to get an Egg McMuffin. I love the aquarium in the seating area. Walk up 6th Avenue to the Seattle Center to meet the St. Patty's Day dashers. So many kilts... Thank you, Northwest Junior Pipe Band for adding some atmosphere. #1 bus back to d'town. Back to my place. Listen to A Prairie Home Companion. I love the football game with U.U.U.U. The Unitarian Universalist United University - The Emersonians. And WILCO! Joseph Gordon-Levitt stars as a teenage kid who discovers an alien conspiracy in The Outer Limits - Something About Harry. I need to watch Star Trek Enterprise - Cold Station 12 again. There's something about Smike and Malik. The Enterprise arrives at Trialas IV, the settlement where Soong raised his children, where there is only one person: Udar. He was left there about one year ago by his brethren because he was not as strong and intelligent as the others. "I would only slow them down." It's very cool to hear the bass booming through my speakers as the Imperial Fleet cruises by the Hoth System.

No comments:

Post a Comment