Wednesday, March 20, 2013

dinsdag 19 maart 2013

dinsdag 19 maart 2013 Restless night because of my cough. Watch France 24. Live coverage of Pope Francis' Inaugural Ceremony. Pretty flags. Spinach and mushroom omelet with toast for breakfast. Watch movie - Green Lantern. Pretty brutal training. I have the news in my earbuds on my walk to work. So, T. J. Lane receives a judgement. Report - Ohio school shooter, wearing 'KILLER' T-shirt, sentenced to life in prison. He seems to smirk as he listens to the judge during sentencing in Chardon, Ohio. Defiant to the end. I am so full of questions as I make myself to work. I wonder if T. J. is a "shock-and-awe" kid. How do we solve problems? No problemo... We make some Shock-And-Awe. And on the 10th anniversary of the Shock-And-Awe invasion of Iraq. This kid was 7-years-old when we started that war. How would he process it through the years? I'm already sleep-deprived... And with a sad and heavy heart, I plunge myself into a busy day with these kids. We muddle through somehow. Yep. This is a challenging day. Walk home in the rain. Une salade niçoise for dinner - a mixed salad of tomatoes, olives, tomatoes, topped with tuna and anchovies and dressed with a vinaigrette. Yum. Watch France 24. I always love the Culture Report - High Kicking Cancan, Deadly Art, And a Showbiz Showjumper. Watching The Debate, I am reminded of Dominique de Villepin's impassioned speech against war on Iraq at the United Nation. Iraq War: Ten Years On.

No comments:

Post a Comment