Friday, March 1, 2013

donderdag 28 februari 2013

donderdag 28 februari 2013 I know that it's Pope Benedict's last day, but I'm into gallon smashing. Those crazy kids!
Salmon and cream cheese omelet and toast for breakfast. On my way to work, I hear this important report on KOMO Radio - State Supreme Court Strikes Down 2-3rds Vote For Tax Hikes. Chris Korsmo, CEO of the League of Education Voters, lead plaintiff with the Washington Education Association, called the decision a huge win for kids and schools, because it could make it easier to find money for the state to fully pay for basic education in Washington, as required by the Supreme Court's ruling last year in the McCleary case. This news helps me walk more happily to work. Seahorses, Starfish, Sea Otters. Thursday is a busy day for me. The Sea Otters are tired... They're not a "cranky tired," but they're yawning a lot. Naps are easy for the Seahorses, too. Streetcar to d'town. Straight to my place. Turn on KOMO News. They included the Pope's exit in their news. Report - Pope, In Final Message, Says He's A Simple Pilgrim. The weather looks nice in Rome. By the way, Happy Nisqually Earthquake Day! Today, 12 years ago, we experienced a scary thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment