Friday, March 8, 2013

donderdag 7 maart 2013

donderdag 7 maart 2013 Up at 12:36. Watch movie - X-men: First Class. Still restless. Turn on WLS. The volume is low, so I manage to fall back to sleep. Up with alarm. It's raining pretty hard this morning. Weather. Winter Storm Saturn From Space. Chicken chili and potatoes for breakfast. Watch KOMO News. So, whatever happened to the eviction of Robert Swift? I think that the guy needs help. I really liked him. Walk up to 9th & Denny. Streetcar to work. Busy day. I'm glad that I'm up for it. Some of the kids seem rather emotional. Naps are a struggle. One wakes up crying with a fever. I'm glad to leave. Streetcar to d'town. Train to and from Uwajimaya. Back to my place. Surf the news channels. RT News has a report about Hugo Chávez. Spicy Shrimp California Rolls for dinner. Watch movie - Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Rated "R" I forgot how tacky the film gets. It stars Sean Penn - 30 years ago. (Friend of Hugo Chávez.) The actor fondly recalls the Venezuelan leader, who died Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment