Friday, March 22, 2013

donderdag 21 maart 2013

donderdag 21 maart 2013 Up with alarm. Beans and franks for breakfast. Turn on WCPT. Hal Sparks gets comedian Rick Overton's take on the history of conflict between Israel and Palestine. Overton speaks about the theory that the British were involved so England could "swoop in and get the oil." As Obama takes his first official trip to Israel, there's lots of talk about abating the tensions in the region. We can hope. From Mediaite - Blitzer Gushes: Obama’s Speech ‘One Of The Most Important An American President’ Has Given On Israel. #40 bus to Mercer. Do breaks in various rooms. Toni gets the early lunch break today. I hang out with the 8 Seahorses on the playground. Wow! I need a lot of Kleenex. I dedicate this improvised song (sung to Oh My Darling, Clementine).

Runny noses, runny noses, runny noses everywhere.
Runny noses, runny noses, runny noses in my hair.

The kids are good about heading inside when I tell them. The kids are now eating lunch picnic -style. Right out of the lunchbox. Over to Sea Otters. These guys are serious eaters, and serious nappers. Walk down to Denny. Catch a #8 bus up to B'way. Walk around for the fresh air. Over to First Hill through Freeway Park to my place. Watch KOMO News. They show us what's going on this weekend. Cirque du Soleil's Amaluna are doing shows in Marymoor Park. Switch to MSNBC. On The Cycle, I enjoy the interview with Josh Wolf - the author of It Takes Balls: Dating Single Moms and Other Confessions from an Unprepared Single Dad. I laugh with Josh, but Lawrence... Oh, Lawrence. You make me cry.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment