Thursday, March 14, 2013

woensdag 13 maart 2013

woensdag 13 maart 2013 Up at 4:01. Watch WLS Chicago News. No new Pope. Photos from Rome. Switch to KOMO. Report - Navy identifies crew killed in jet crash. Marfar chicken and rice for breakfast. Watch a crazy movie - The Food Of The Gods. Based on a novel by H. G. Wells, a group of bloodthirsty, oversized creatures (including rats, chickens, wasps, and worms) have taken over a remote island in B.C. It's when they are attacked by a swarm of giant wasps... Scary, creepy! Walk up Westlake to work. I wonder if it's going to rain on us. We're short-staffed again today. Just one hour of planning time for Patty. Yep... When we head out to the playground, it's drizzling on us. The Sea Otters love to get wet. I admit that I enjoy the Pineapple Express. Inside, we dry off. I set up lunches. Patty does circle time. Over to Dolphins. Wow! They're all asleep. One-by-one, they wake up. Ina sets up a little art project. The new kid seems to like me. Last stop, the Starfish. One is awake. The 4 others sleep. Streetcar to d'town. Straight to my place. Watch KOMO News. Yay! The new Mariners commercials are out! Watch out, Padres! Felix is hot! Turn on Politics Nation. Habemus Papam. Newly elected Pope Francis I - Jorge Mario Bergoglio - on the central balcony of St Peter's Basilica in Vatican City. Fish sandwich for dinner. Watch movie - History Of The World, Part I.

No comments:

Post a Comment