Tuesday, March 26, 2013

maandag 25 maart 2013

maandag 25 maart 2013 Up with alarm. Hot dogs for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Watch Revolution - Sex And Drugs. Walk up Westlake to work. A lot of people are out today. I'm with the Dolphins most of the day. A new kid is having a tough time, but he seems comfortable with me. He conks out on my shoulder and sleeps a good hour. The others go outside while he sleeps. I set up lunches. The kids are not very hungry. One refuses to eat at all. Naps are easy. Out to the playground with the new kid. He likes the blue dogs and the toy firetruck... and things that fly in the sky. Up to Wildflowers for their nap time. They're playing Tracy Chapman. I used to listen to her all the time. Walk up Mercer to Queen Anne. #2 bus back to d'town. A tall, handsome, strapping, blond surf-boarder sits across from me. His shirt is wide open. Oh my! Back to my place. Turn on KOMO News. It is the warmest day of 2013 - 61°F. Terrible accident - 2 dead, 2 injured as car strikes pedestrians in North Seattle. Watch The Cycle. I love the IRS spoof.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
BBQ Pork sandwich for dinner. One more episode of Revolution - The Children's Crusade. For 15 years, they've lived in darkness. But how did it really all begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment