Tuesday, November 26, 2013

dinsdag 26 november 2013

dinsdag 26 november 2013 Up at 6:28. Watch Doctor Who: The Keeper Of Traken. Returning to N-Space, The Doctor and Adric are summoned to Traken, a planet of peace and harmony. The Keeper of Traken is nearing the end of his 1000-year-old reign and one of the Traken consuls is to become the next Keeper.
Pizza for breakfast. Watch the news. Keeping an eye on the weather. To travel tomorrow. I'm starting to worry.
Shower and shave. On HBO Zone - Dragon Eyes. How far can I get through this 4.4-rated movie?
Take a walk around town. Love you, Fort's Tavern.
Good bye nice, comfortable bed. I'm going over to the Trinter's tonight.
Lisa and I go to Fort's. I love their liver and onions. They made it special for me. Thank you! Lisa's place is like a little B&B. It's quite cozy. Time to settle and rest.
Big day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment