Monday, November 25, 2013

maandag 25 november 2013

maandag 25 november 2013 Doctor Who at Midnight. Episode - Warriors' Gate . The TARDIS lands inside a White Void and the console sparks. Smoke pours out of K9. Why did they go off course? Adric says, "Maybe it's the Time Winds."
Only 5 hours of sleep. Downstairs to watch some local news. Only 25°F in Wellington (feels like 12°). Monday morning movie - Imaginary Heroes - on HBO. Mom is a little curious about my movie. She sees Sigourney Weaver. For me, it's Emile Hirsch.
Pizza and h-b egg for breakfast. Take a walk up to Kelly Street is the sub-freezing weather. Just a few breezes. When I get back, I really want some nice, hot tomato soup. Check KOMO News. Thanks for stopping by. Report - President Obama arrives in Seattle for two private fundraisers. (Video from last night.) Find a Hulu vid - Rick Steves' Europe - Poland Rediscovered: Krakow, Auschwitz and Warsaw. My nephew recently visited Poland.
Dad and I watch Anthony Bourdain's show. He makes our mouths drool with the foods of Montreal and New Orleans. Chat with my sister. Coming back from their trip. They stopped in historic Coshocton and visit Roscoe Village. Perch and Walleye with potatoes for dinner. Watch Troy on SyFy. This is the saddest scene for me. Hector kills a boy - Patroclus - thinking it was actually Achilles.

No comments:

Post a Comment