Saturday, November 16, 2013

zaterdag 16 november 2013

zaterdag 16 november 2013 Still up. I laugh at some of the Subaru commercials... like the dad teaching twin boys to drive a stick shift. I wonder when I'm going to bed. I see that dad is watching a Western - Man in the Wilderness - in the Florida Room. I'm watching a war movie - The Lost Battalion - in the living room. Watch TLB to the bitter end.
Up to bed. Fair night's sleep. Up at 8:30ish. Watch CNN most of the morning. They interview Howard Sounes about his book - 27: A History of the 27 Club through the Lives of Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, and Amy Winehouse. Sounes says the conspiracy theories are crap.
Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. Mom eats with me. My parents have nice hot water for a shower. That's such a luxury for me. Walk around Wellington. Visit the statue of St. Patrick carved from the trunk of an ash tree at St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Church.
It seems to have a golden aura. From the sublime to the horrible. Two wrecked cars sitting in the parking lot of the fire station. I can only imagine.
Back home. Catch up with the Ohio State vs. Illinois game. GoBucks!
Lots of scoring in this game. The infamous Illinois OSU rivalry plays itself out. OSU 60 - 35 Illinois.  We get Illibuck!
Dinner. Movie. Movie. Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment