Wednesday, November 6, 2013

woensdag 6 november 2013

woensdag 6 november 2013 Midnight movie - The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. Nice... Comedy | Horror | Sci-Fi all wrapped up in one... in glorious B&W. Uff da. I need to check election results. The votes and numbers are minimal as I expected. Nevertheless...
Victorious Murray ready to show ‘government can work again’ Back to my movie... It's great to fall back to sleep giggling at the dialogue. Up with alarm. Chicken gyoza for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Yay! She gets on Mediaite - Liberal Radio Hosts Mocks Racism in Tea Party with Tirade of African-American Stereotypes.
Walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the Sea Otters most of the day. We have fun with shaving cream. This is one of my favorite activities.
A friend of mine wants to eat some.
Thank goodness. We have help with lunch prep. I let the lunch mess go until the kids are asleep. I think that they're trying to catch up with the time change. Nap time is magical. Streetcar to d'town. Buy some new jeans at Target - Wrangler Relaxed Fit. Fine jeans, indeed. Up to my place. Watch the news. CNN report - 5 Surprising Things About The Election. And then there's Justin Bieber... in trouble again. Report: Bieber caught spraying graffiti in Brazil. Is he arrested yet?
Anyway... Egg salad sandwich. Watch movie - MST3K: The Touch of Satan. Perhaps, the touch of Stan - CPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment