Thursday, November 14, 2013

donderdag 14 november 2013

donderdag 14 november 2013 Traveling all night. No midnight movie. Netflix doesn't seem to scream well on Delta. So, I watch Democracy Now. Perfect streaming. It's meant to be. Switch to France 24. I love the culture report. They interview world B-Boy champion Mounir Biba. Touch down DTW. Good morning Detroit.
Long lay-over. Time enough to enjoy a yummy peanut butter and jelly bagel at Einsteins.
Flight to Ohio. I can see wind mill farms in Southern Ontario.  After landing in CAK, Dan drives me to Wellington. We talk about dad's condition... Mom's perspective in comparison with reality. I find trail bologna and potato salad for lunch.  My folks watch Obama's conference with little interest on Fox News. I can get the NBC version on my computer - 'You deserve better': Obama offers fix for canceled health insurance plans.
Lay on the sofa. Conk out while Fox News is blaring in the kitchen... and Clash Of The Titans roaring in my ear buds.
Delivery for dinner. We order some spaghetti with meatballs from East Of Chicago Pizza... but no pizza. How ironic. Lisa visits and we chat. Mom and I watch X-men: First Class together on Fox HD. Mom is intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment