Thursday, November 28, 2013

woensdag 27 november 2013

woensdag 27 november 2013 Up at 2:43. Travelling day. With that said... Planning your holiday travel. I don't need to get dressed. I slept in my clothes. Heat up some left-over coffee. Dan drives me to the airport. It snowed last night, but the roads are cleared. The TSA gives me the Express Line. That's really nice. I only need to take out the metallic things out of my pockets. Breakfast at the airport's Arby's - Ham Egg & Cheese on Sourdough. Boarding is easy. It took 12 minutes to de-ice our plane. Off we go. Tracking our flight. I think we're flying our Coshocton, Ohio. I love Flight Aware.
Land in ATL. Luckily, my connection is right next door. From gate #19 to #18. #1929 to SeaTac. (1929 - a year marked the end of a period known in American history as the Roaring Twenties after the Wall Street Crash of 1929 ushered in a worldwide Great Depression.) I have 10 minutes to spare before the flight starts boarding. Call mom and Michael. "I'm on way way." Lots of college students... mostly from Coastal Carolina University. I'm sandwiched between two student-boys. Arg! There's no Wi-Fi on this 5-hour flight. This Boeing 737-900ER is rather buggy with the entertainment screens as well. Michael picks me up and we head to Cat City. Watch MSNBC while the guys pack. A taxi picks them up. Watch Doctor Who: Logopolis. The Doctor ponders the meaning behind the mysterious white figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment