Wednesday, November 13, 2013

woensdag 13 november 2013

woensdag 13 november 2013 Restless night. Thinking about dad and travelling to Ohio. Watch some original Star Trek like The Ultimate Computer. There are certain things men must do to remain men - Kirk to Daystrom, after the M-5 is installed on the Enterprise.
Watch WLS Chicago News. I know, Chicago, how you took pride with the Willis Tower, but let it go. Report - One World Trade Center to surpass Willis Tower as tallest building in US, Mayor Rahm Emanuel disagrees with ruling.
Walk over to 7-Eleven for some pumpkin spice coffee. Back home. Egg salad wrap for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She makes the 100Out!
Nice photo, Steph. Walk down to Westlake Hub. Streetcar to Denny. Walk the rest of the way to work. I'm all over the place today. Breaks in the Infant Room. Tanya tells me, "Don't eat the babies." (Okay, I won't.) Break myself before I head over to Sea Otters. All 8 kids are here today. So, they keep us busy. At least, the diapers are already done. Lunchtime is actually easy. Anne is extra. Up to Wildflowers. The kids are getting revved up for nap time. Goofy kids. They eventually settle down. (I knew they would.) Quiet time. Down to Sea Otters. Not so quiet here. That's fine. Free play. Some of the kids like taking rides in laundry baskets. I get hugs when I leave work, and the teachers wish me a safe trip. Streetcar to my place. Check my flights. Finally, I find a seat on my second leg! What a relief! Watch KOMO News. Molly Shen interviews people from Priscilla Queen Of The Desert showing at the Paramount. Shower. Hummus and avocado wrap for dinner. Prediction: Train to SeaTac. Check in. Take off on Delta flight to Detroit. I will publish post this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment