Saturday, November 23, 2013

zaterdag 23 november 2013

zaterdag 23 november 2013 Up at 3:23AM. Restless. Downstairs to watch Doctor Who: The Power Of Three. I want to know what happens to the little black cubes. The cubes start to activate, scanning the world's information networks and acting in self-defence. Of course, that's when I conk out. Rory's hair looks great! Sunrise 7:28. That's when I get up. Watch a little news. This story affects me. Because of the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination, everyone is digging up every tidbit of information. Hear what happened at Boston's Symphony Hall in 1963. Chili cheddar omelet and potatoes for breakfast. Walk around Wellington. It's getting chilly. Back to the house. I notice mom's unique set-up in one of the window sills - Amish dolls, a little Santa and two little polar bears.
Research on the companions of Doctor Who. Adric is a companion for the 4th and 5th Doctors. His first appearance is in Doctor Who: Full Circle. Played by Matthew Waterhouse.
Trail bologna and macaroni salad for lunch. I'm excited. It's snowing... on and off. And it's the global simulcast of Doctor Who - The Day Of The Doctor Making myself comfortable here... Next movie - The War Of The Worlds. The scene at the Athens - Hudson Ferry... Oh, the humanity!
We order fish dinners from Fort's for takeout. Perch and fries for me. Together, dad and I watch that vulgar, crude, and occasionally scandalous movie - Blazing Saddles. He actually stays awake thru it.

No comments:

Post a Comment