Sunday, November 10, 2013

zondag 10 november 2013

zondag 10 november 2013 Up at 6:03. Watch KOMO News. Eric Johnson does a special report about the old flour mill on Harbor Island - Behind the walls of iconic, abandoned, Fisher Mill. Tofu scramble for breakfast. Trip to SeaTac. Listen to NPR on the way. All Space Considered.
A cute German guys gets on the train and sits across from me. He asks, "Is it going to the airport?" "Yeah." He dozes off. One of his bags has Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers. Cute and smart.
Talk with a Delta agent in person. He told me that they usually keep a couple seats open so that families can sit together. So, I think I'm going to be alright. I love riding the light rail. There was a cute Japanese couple with all these brochures. They told me that they were having an "impromptu" visit to Seattle. I pointed out the skyline of Seattle, and they go "Oh!" Back at my place. Watch Hemlock Grove: The Angel.
Next - Haven: Sins Of The Fathers. The dead are coming back and asking for the living to take revenge. Will those Nathan and Duke see be able to explain more about the troubles? Duke... walking around in a towel... is surprised to see his dead dad. "Dad?"
Angels seem to be the theme of the day for me. I Google Angels and I get this.
It's Rick Steves' European Christmas. He quotes Luke... And the angel said unto them, Be not afraid; for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy. Rick Steves visits seven European cultures at Christmastime, including Wales, France, Norway, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy. The Steves family is in Gimmelward. Another angel movie - Angels In America. Heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment