Tuesday, February 11, 2014

dinsdag 11 februari 2014

dinsdag 11 februari 2014 Up at 2:32. Watch WLS Chicago News. Temperatures once again plummet. It's still minus zero. Slideshow - Bitter But Beautiful, Cold But Clear Day In Chicago.
Still making some buzz - Shia LaBeouf makes a scene at Berlin film festival... with a paper bag over his head that says I am not famous anymore. Oh, yes, you are, my friend.
Chicken chili on toast for breakfast. Spicy! Turn on Stephanie Miller. Lots of talk about Michael Sam. Dad is proud of his son. Walk up to Denny. #62 bus to Mercer. I'm in unfamiliar territory with the Seahorses. The teachers take planning time. We get the peg boards out for a while. Some kids put on stethoscopes, check my heart and treat me with a dose of vanilla cookies. We read Doctor Ted.
Over to Sea Otters. Lunchtime is over in a minute for some kids. Others linger. I'm glad for the low numbers. Kenn subs for Eileen. He changes diapers while I read stories. Up to Wildflowers to help at nap time. Everyone sleeps. Back down to Sea Otters. The kids wake up one-by-one. I set up Dinotopia on the table. Dinosaur roar! A couple sleep through 3 o'clock. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Uwajimaya to get some stuff. #316 bus back to d'town. Watch KOMO News. Wow! Those look yummy. Everyone gathers for the best Valentine's Day gift in Seattle... Deathcake Royale!
Steve Pool is blissed out! Mike's Pork-fried rice for dinner. Oh! Now what? Watch Star Trek - Into Darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment