Sunday, February 2, 2014

zondag 2 februari 2014

zondag 2 februari 2014 Today is the day. Watch Q13 this morning. Coverage in NYC.
The Weehawk goes to Weehawken, New Jersey.
Switch to DW-TV. Report about the Bernina Express - a panoramic train - the highest mountain railway in the Alps and provides a link between northern and southern Europe. Start in Chur in Switzerland to connect with Tirano in Italy. Next is an expose of designer Marcel Wanders...  Welcome To The World Of Marcel Wanders. Brilliant talent! I would love to stay in the hotel Andaz Amsterdam.
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. Mack is an android. I love it!
Down to Cat City to watch the Super Bowl. Awesome!
I watch the game at what I call Cat City. People for whom I cat sit down South a way. This was supposed to be Peyton Manning's crowning moment. But NOOOOO! You are denied! Orange crushed, Seattle blows out Broncos in Super Bowl 43-8. I took light rail from my friends' place to d'town. It was strangely quiet trip until I got out of the Westlake Station. Craziness! Crowds at the Sheraton. Shouting, yelling, honking, high-fiving! Even fireworks on Capitol Hill. Until KIRO is on-line, I watch Denver's 9 News.

No comments:

Post a Comment