Wednesday, February 5, 2014

woensdag 5 febrauri 2014

woensdag 5 febrauri 2014 Up at 1:36. Turn on BBC News. Report - Hotel Woes For Sochi. Comcast conks out for some reason. So, do I. Up again at 4:44. Scramble eggs and potatoes for breakfast. Watch DVD of Futurama. I love The Why Of Fry. Fry learns that his accidental freezing on December 31, 1999 wasn't an accident, and he is given a choice that could prevent its happening, but at a cost.
Up to Kaladi for some mint tea and free Wi-Fi. Jeremiah is wearing his Seahawks gear. I bet he'll make it down to the parade. I hear on KOMO News that traffic is thick. People are coming from all over. Gigantic crowd gathers for Seahawks parade in Seattle. I see people walking down Pike Street in their gear. By 7 a.m., thousands of people were already lining the parade route through d'town.
I'm missing it. I'm going to work. I'm going against the flow. Everyone is heading d'town. Lots of kids. The streetcar is packed with people. I'm not in my usual places at work. I'm with the Infants mostly. I'm extra. Early lunches for some of them. These babies are learning to eat at the table. Up to Wildflowers to set up nap mats and help kids go to sleep. It isn't too hectic. They all sleep. Down to Infants again. Wow. They babies are ok for me. I show off my pride today. The babies want to grab my stickers.
Streetcar to d'town. It's still really busy in the city. Still no Comcast service. I try to re-boot my things. Zip. Zero. Over to the public library for free Wi-Fi. Watch KOMO News. Report - 700,000 jubilant 12s pack Seattle for Super Bowl parade.
Back to my place. Bean burrito for dinner. Watch more Futurama. Fathers Against Rude Television - FART - say that Bender Should Not Be Allowed on TV.
Tonight's movie - the irreverent comedy - Hamlet 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment