Thursday, February 13, 2014

donderdag 13 februari 2014

donderdag 13 februari 2014 Up at 4:40. Watch KOMO News.  The weather is the top story - Deadly Winter Storm Paralyzes South, East. Fried egg and potatoes for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. A sports anchor stuns us all. Texas Sports Anchor Delivers Jaw-Dropping Speech On Gay NFL Players. HuffPo is amusing: CONGLOMERATE FROM HELL.
Walk up Westlake to work. Spend a little time on the playground with the Dolphins. It's breezy but sunny. Spend the rest of the day with the Sea Otters. They spend the morning inside. Party down with Disney's Dance Along. Bubbles. The best fun of all - playing in laundry baskets. I set up lunches. Joyce does circle time. Most of the naps are easy. One is fighting his nap. Kenn reads him Things That Float, and he starts to relax and doze off. The kids have a regular nap time. Streetcar to Denny. #8 bus up to B'way. Walk down to Harvard Market to pick up some things. The East is suffering from a snow storm. In Seattle, it's 54° and sunny. Drop off my stuff. Take my check for the IRS to the d'town P. O. Bye, bye $471. Back to my place. Re-start Star Trek where I left off. Oy! Very audacious, Cap't Pike! How can Enterprise drop out of warp in a debris field?
And the Space Dive scene always turns my stomach. Pork fried rice. It's an evening To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before. Star Trek II - Blood And Fire.
So many restless nights lately. Well, I hope that I can sleep well tonight. Thanks Neil Patrick Harris.

No comments:

Post a Comment