Friday, February 7, 2014

vrijdag 7 februari 2014

vrijdag 7 februari 2014 Awesome! Up before alarm. Good for Google. Google makes a point on gay rights at Sochi Games.
Watch KOMO News. Light snow dots the South Sound, causes school delays. Up here... nothing. Left-over fish and chips for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Clay Aiken about his run for congress from the state of North Carolina.
In the mean time, the curtain rises on Sochi opening ceremony.
Walk up to Denny. #62 bus to Mercer. Kenn and I hang out with the Sea Otters. A dinosaur rides in a stroller. Weeee!
After our playground time, we settle down with our water bottles.
I set up the lunches while Kenn reads. I'm needed in the Infant Room. I get to practice my French with Chloe. And Sawyer is the cutest 3-month-old. Back to Sea Otters. The kids wake up from their naps. Busy putting mats away. Streetcar to Denny. Pick up some things at Whole Foods. I'm craving Stilton cheese. Walk down 6th Avenue and thru One Union Square. I see that the Flower & Garden Show is busy. Nice to be home. Check CNN - See Justin Bieber Get Frisked.
Watch the last episode of Hemlock Grove - Birth The tragic conclusion to the Hemlock Grove killing spree leaves both the Godfrey and Rumancek families devastated, with the final horror yet to come. How 'bout Piranha 3DD? Ladies and gentlemen, I present the lovely and talented Jean-Luc Bilodeau. Are you pee-shy?

No comments:

Post a Comment