Thursday, February 27, 2014

donderdag 27 februari 2014

donderdag 27 februari 2014 Up at 6:30. Nice to sleep in. Why are my glasses in my laundry basket? Palak Paneer for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Happy Gay Day! Gov. Brewer’s vetoes SB 1062. What took her so long anyway? Lucas Grindley - Editorial Director for The Advocate - calls in to talk about big gay news in Arizona and Texas. His Op-ed: Arizona Vetoed, But Is The GOP Listening?
Walk up Westlake to work listening to KOMO Radio. Ah, ha! They follow up on the Gracie Gold, Will You Go To The Prom With Me story. Now, I can sleep peace tonight. Olympic figure skater Gracie Gold invited to prom by California teen: ‘You’re the only gold I see’
With the infants again. Some teachers get planning time. I discover that I don't like the smell of breast milk. But I have a way with the babies. Over to Sea Otters. Drew is coughing a lot and wakes himself up. He's funny. Drew has a sense of humor even when he's sick. We read dinosaur books together. Then more kids wake up. It gets rather hectic. Bye, kids. "Bye, Mike." Streetcar to d'town. Up to my place. Watch France 24. Europe seems to be worried about Ukraine. Report - Crimea crisis, economic turmoil greet Ukraine’s new govt.
Stones, bottles & shoes thrown as pro- & anti-Russian protesters clash in Ukraine's Crimea. Украина! Россия! Waving flags all over.
I wonder how this will turn out... In tears, I expect. Watching the vid makes me pessimistic. Spaghetti and turkey bolonga for dinner.  Fall asleep to Plan 9 From Outer Space. This hair wave... Ocean Beach at high tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment