Saturday, February 8, 2014

zaterdag 8 februari 2014

The Impatient, The Imperfect, The Impossible

zaterdag 8 februari 2014 Up at 2:54. Wrestle around in bed a while. Watch movie - MST3K: 12 To The Moon. A group of twelve international scientists are the first to land on the moon. In their exploration of the surface, they run into all kinds of trouble, including threatening messages from alien life forms residing on the moon.
But this MST3K. TV’s Frank dresses in a tuxedo and smokes a large cigar while he conducts a roast of Dr. Forrester. Quoth he, “I hope you die a slow, painful death, secure in the knowledge that no one loves you.”
I manage to doze back to sleep. The sunrise wakes me up. Turn on Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me. Jokes about Sochi and Chris Christie. An American Music Historian Gets Quizzed On K-Pop. Now, what? Next movie - Titan A. E. A post-apocalyptic animated feature about humanity's last hope. Cale needs to find a super spaceship before the enemies do. For your information, I happen to be humanity's last great hope!
My favorite scene is when Matt Damon's character is flying the ship along with the wake angels. That was pure eye candy. It's snowing in Seattle! Crap! Oh, well. I'm staying inside in my apartment. Warm and cozy.  I shall watch one of my favorite movies - Monty Python: The Meaning Of Life. I'm out of vodka. Poop! But... Every sperm is sacred... Every sperm is needed in your neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment