Friday, February 28, 2014

vrijdag 28 februari 2014

vrijdag 28 februari 2014 Up at 4:40. Watch France 24. Russia Denies 'Invading' Ukraine. Jalapeño Hot Chili with Beans for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. How's the rain for you? She tells a story which cracks me up - Harlem Church Blames Gay Prevalence On Obama, Says The President Released ‘Gay Demons’ On Black Men.
Walk up to Denny. #62 bus to Mercer. There are only 6 Sea Otters, but they run circles around us. Busy kids. After diapers are done, we go outside. It's a beautiful day. When the Starfish go out, we let our group run on the deck. Kenn sets up lunches. I go over to the Infant Room. A family is heading to Pacific Beach for the weekend. I'm jealous. That seems like a long drive. 137 mi, 2 hours 31 mins. In current traffic: 3 hours 13 mins I-5 S.
Tanya's boys have a meltdown when I leave. Too much fun, I guess. Streetcar to d'town. Catch a #11 up to the top of Capitol Hill. Nice day to shop at Trader Joe's.
Vodka Of The Gods? I'll try it... $10.99 for 1.75 L.
#12 bus down Madison. Traffic jam on First Hill. Let the rush hour begin! My grocery bag feels too heavy. Home. Watch KOMO News. I tired of that stupid Bertha - the world's largest-diameter tunneling machine. I knew there would be problems. What a waste of money. Report - 6 month delay 'optimistic' for Seattle tunnel. Workers enter the highway tunnel created by Bertha. (State Dept. of Transportation photo)
Chili spaghetti for dinner. Just to see Shia LaBeouf in leather... Friday night movie - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

No comments:

Post a Comment