Sunday, February 16, 2014

zondag 16 februari 2014

zondag 16 februari 2014 Up at 3:09. Restless night's sleep. Watch MST3K - I Was A Teenage Werewolf.
Watch France 24. France's Lavillenie Beats Bubka Pole Vault Record. His excitement is cute. "It was totally crazy. I wanted to do my best. It was incredible," he said. Left-over General Tsao chicken and rice for breakfast. Out to do a little shopping. Visit Barnes & Noble. Down to Target to pick up some basics - bread, eggs, O. J. and underwear. Back to my place. Watch Power Rangers RPM - Rain. Dillion undergoes the testing for the Ranger technology.
Next - Go For The Green. That scrawny Ziggy doesn't look right.
Train down to Cat City. Maxine, Caui and Pete greet me. Michael watches Star Trek Phase II: Blood & Fire with me. It's heart-wrenching. I warned him that he might cry. It's an emotional scene as Alex dies.
Peter's grief is intense. Train back to d'town. Visit Westlake Center. Zara is open. Relax at my place. Thank you, David Gerrold. You're a marvelous talent. Once again... to furry, purring, hungry little creatures. Watch Star Trek: The Trouble With Tribbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment