Friday, February 14, 2014

vrijdag 14 februari 2014

vrijdag 14 februari 2014 Up with alarm. Watch KOMO News. I see the affects of Snowmageddon on the East Coast and the Great Lakes Are Nearly Covered With Ice. Now, I'm really glad that I have my iMac. In fact, I adore it. Report - Windows XP users face costly choice as Microsoft ends support.
Pork and sauerkraut sandwich for breakfast. Yum! That's good! Turn on Stephanie Miller. The gang talks about the Keystone XL project. A lot of callers weigh in as well. Op-ed in the L. A. Times - For Obama, procrastination on Keystone XL might be a virtue.
Walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the Sea Otters most of the day. Joyce gets planning time. Shaving cream! It gets pink in honor of Valentine's Day. I have more fun than the kids.
We also spend a lot of time in the Bike Room. It wears me out. I set up lunches. Over to the Infant Room for a fairly quiet hour. Most of the babies are sleeping, and the teachers have a breakfast bar. Bacon! Back to Sea Otters. The diapers are done. Some of the kids are asleep. Some need to sleep. It gets quiet... for an hour. The early-risers keep me busy. Streetcar to d'town. Relax with another episode of Star Trek Phase II - In Harm's Way. I'm getting goose bumps.
The Guardian then says Time has resumed its shape. All is as it was before. Many such journeys are possible. Let me be your gateway. Maybe another episode later. Watch The Cycle - The absurdity of white privilege in America.
General Tsao chicken with garlic fried rice for dinner. Yes! I'm back, and I'm hooked with Phase II. I heart Star Trek. During an emergency transport, Sulu returns 30 years older than when he left and with his daughter. Watch Star Trek Phase II: World Enough and Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment