Monday, February 17, 2014

maandag 17 februari 2014

maandag 17 februari 2014 Up at 5 o'clock. Happy Presidents Day! Our adorable Presidents... 22 Ridiculous Things You Didn't Know About U.S. Presidents. Monday morning movie - Hiroshima: BBC History Of World War II. By executive order of President Harry S. Truman, the U.S. dropped the nuclear weapon Little Boy on the city of Hiroshima on Monday, August 6, 1945.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. The Rude Pundit call in to talk about why marriage equality is driving the Far Right crazy... and he has a very rude post for Presidents Day. What would Lincoln do to today's GOP? Curried egg salad sandwich for breakfast. Watch the figure skating on NBC,
Once in a while, I love checking The Daily Mail. Dan Osborne Wears Tiny Sparkly Silver Swimming Trunks On Splash Finale! Geez. The judges are strict. Dan and Tom strike a pose. Cute! The sun is peeking out. Enticing me get outside. Walk down to Whole Foods. Find some Sweet Potato Saag. Interesting... and yummy. Drop off stuff at home. Walk up Pike to B'way. They're knocking down some of the old car dealers. Condos are probably going up. Back down University to my place. Watch KING 5 News... I can gather all the news I need on the weather report. Actually, I'm in the mood for ukulele. Jake Shimabukuro plays Grand Ukulele for me.
Astronauts find a civilization almost entirely populated by women on one of the moons of Jupiter in Fire Maidens of Outer Space. Ladies and gentlemen - MST3K: Fire Maidens From Outer Space.  I'm going to call it Planet Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment