Thursday, February 6, 2014

donderdag 6 februari 2014

donderdag 6 februari 2014 Up with alarm. Spicy chicken chili on toast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Karl Frisch of Bullfight Strategies talks about Clay Aiken’s run for Congress. He is aiming to take on Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-N.C.) in North Carolina's 2nd congressional district. I like the front cover of the Seattle Times. Skittles tossed by both Marshawn Lynch and spectators litter the bow of a Duck boat carrying Lynch and members of the Sea Gals during Wednesday’s parade through Seattle.
I love the Seattle Times video. Great views, guys! Amazingly amazing. Seattle salutes Seahawks, its Super heroes. Walking d'town. I see Skittles in the cracks of the sidewalks. Despite that, Westlake is cleaned up. Streetcar to work. (I'm not going to walk in this cold.) The Sea Otters and Dolphins combine for a little pajama party... Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combination. It's short and sweet. The teachers offer mini muffins and milk while Joyce reads stories. Books about puppies are popular lately. We love Spot!
It's been a long time since I spent nap time with the Dolphins. They must be tired. They sleep a long time. Walk to my place. Watch KOMO News. Question of the day: Will we get any snow? Report - Winter storm slams Portland as Seattle gets sunbreaks. It's going to stay south. Watch The Cycle. The Possibilities Of Quantum Computing. Thank you, Toure.
Fish and chips for dinner. Where Silence Has Lease. I hope that my lease is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment